Ellen DeGeneres invites another pinoy singer on her show


American TV host Ellen DeGeneres is inviting a young Pinoy singer from General Santos City to perform on her show.

In an episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," the TV host praised Aldrich Lloyd Talonding for his version of Luther Vandross' "Dance With My Father," which became viral on YouTube. Ellen Degeneres asked the young Pinoy singer to perform live on her show in the US.

"Last week, I saw this video of a young singer. He's from the Philippines and you got to see this kid, amazing," Ellen DeGeneres said before playing the video clip taken from Youtube.

"How beautiful is that. That soul in the little boy. I'm looking for you. Please come here and sing to me and all of my friends here. You are amazing," the popular TV host said after watching the video clip.

Watch the video below:

Watch Aldrich Lloyd Talonding singing Dance With My Father (full version):

Labels: